PLEASE READ THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THE SITE OR DOWNLOADING SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS SERVICE.
1. License. Contrast Security grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable, limited right to access and use the Service on software owned and operated by you under and subject to the terms of this Agreement.
2. Access. Your access to the Service is limited to the use of approved Contrast Agent software that has been installed and configured in the manner described in the Service documentation and the use of a browser to access the Contrast TeamServer web interface. No other access, including but not limited to custom tools, services, and requests, to any Service interfaces is permitted. You may not cause or permit the decompiling, disassembly, reverse engineering, security testing, or modification of any portion of the Service software, or attempt to discover or permit the discovery of any source code or other operational mechanisms of the Service.
3. Users. There is no limit to the number of authorized Users you may create. While Users may be any persons that you authorize to use the Service on behalf of your business, including, but not limited to, your employees and contractors, you may not sublicense, resell, or supply the Service for use in or for the benefit of any other organization, entity, business, or enterprise without Contrast Security's prior written consent. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account and all of your User accounts. You agree not to share usernames, passwords, license codes, tokens, or accounts with other parties and understand that these credentials are specific to your organization.
4. Unauthorized Use. You agree to notify Contrast Security immediately of any unauthorized use of any Service username, password, license code, token, or account or any other known or suspected breach of security. Contrast Security reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account or any of your User accounts immediately if they show evidence of having been compromised or if they are disrupting or causing harm to Contrast Security's applications, networks, or infrastructure.
5. Data Protection. Contrast Security will use commercially reasonable security measures to protect your data against unauthorized disclosure or use. Contrast Security reserves the right to generate anonymous aggregate reports for statistical and quality assurance purposes.
6. Support. Technical support is only provided to users that have paid for a Plan Level, and no technical support is available for any free Plan Levels. Contrast Security will treat all feedback, suggestions, and forum postings as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You are solely responsible for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness of and copyright permissions for all data sent to the Service.
7. Trademarks. "Contrast", 'Contrast Security', and other related graphics, logos, service marks, and trade names used on the Site are the trademarks of Contrast Security and may not be used without permission in connection with any third party products or services. Other trademarks, service marks, and trade names that may appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners. You agree not to publish, or to make available publicly, any tests, benchmarks, or product comparisons, mentioning the Service or any related trademarks without the prior written consent of Contrast Security.
8. Warranty Disclaimer. CONTRAST SECURITY PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' BASIS FOR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. CONTRAST SECURITY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DETERMINING WHETHER THE SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION GENERATED THEREBY IS ACCURATE OR SUFFICIENT FOR YOUR PURPOSES. CONTRAST SECURITY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE, THAT THE SERVICE WILL FIND ALL SECURITY VULNERABILITIES IN YOUR APPLICATIONS, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. CONTRAST SECURITY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SOFTWARE INSTALLED OR USED BY YOU OR YOUR USERS OR FOR THE OPERATION OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INTERNET.
9. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL CONTRAST SECURITY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THE SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT CONTRAST SECURITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. CONTRAST SECURITY'S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50).
10. Term and Termination. The term of the agreement starts when an account is created or software is downloaded and ends at a time defined by the then current Pricing Schedule. Contrast Security, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your username and password, account, or use of the Service and/or terminate this Agreement if you materially breach this Agreement and such breach has not been cured within 10 business days of notice of such breach. Contrast Security reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service or update the terms of this Agreement with or without notice. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by any such modifications and you are responsible for visiting the Agreement to keep abreast of any changes.
If you have any questions about the Agreement, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.